Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tooth Amigurumi (Free Pattern)

Recently, my orthodontist's office held a contest; patients were challenged to create homemade ornaments for the Christmas tree in their waiting room. A reward was offered for the ornament that received the most 'likes' on Facebook.

This project was my first amigurumi, and I created it entirely from scratch without a pattern. Some call me crazy, others call me ambitious. Whatever you want to call me, I am very proud of the way the ornament turned out:



and so I've decided to share the pattern with you. I know I would have loved to have this pattern before I began!

Tooth Amigurumi Pattern by Lindsey11097

Obviously, you can omit the Santa hat. I forgot to snap a picture of the tooth without the hat, but it's easy to leave out.

If you decide to try this, send me pictures of your results! Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, amigurumi! I have just learned amigurumi. It's a lot of fun. You can see the two I've made on my blog. Your design is so cute. I will let it inspire me, I might even have to create my own tooth!

    ReplyDelete